Hula 240cm SHADE Umbrella - Raffia Thatch - IN STOCK NOW! DUE TO RECORD SALES WE ARE RUNNING LOW OF THIS STYLE. ORDER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Our Hula Raffia Thatch beach and shade umbrella gives you the feel of the islands at home or on the beach. 240cm wide is a huge shade plate - UPF Rated 50+ with wind vented top is sure to be a winner at the beach or by the pool.
- Lightweight but strong – 4.5kgs approx
- Wider than normal canopy - maxi 8 foot (240cm) so the whole family plus friends can relax in the shade
- Classic Raffia Thatch cover
- Excellent UV protection UPF 50+ (blocks out at least 98% of harmful UV rays) as tested by ARPANSA
- Oversized two piece vented top which also helps prevents blow away
- Every umbrella comes in its own matching fabric over-the-shoulder carry bag
- Pole fits standard umbrella base (available in store at Mitre 10 & Bunnings).
- Anodised, two piece non rust poles - 3.2cm wide
- Long lasting 420D Oxford Polyester mildew resistant fabric top
- Height of pole is 225cm from tip to top
- 16 flexible fiberglass rib
- 145cm long when packed in carry bag
- THIS UMBRELLA DOES NOT HAVE A SCREW IN TIP THAT ANCHORS THE UMBRELLA INTO THE SAND.
Please note umbrellas should not be used in moderate to strong winds. Please see our shipping and return policy - if you have any doubts.
WHEN FIRST PURCHASED THE HULA, ON OCCASSION, CAN BE A LITTLE STIFF WHEN PUSHING UP THE CANOPY. THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND WILL BECOME EASIER TO ERECT AFTER JUST A FEW USES.