Hula 240cm Shade Umbrella - Raffia Thatch
Our Hula Raffia Thatch beach and shade umbrella gives you the feel of the islands at home or on the beach. 240cm wide is a huge shade plate - UPF Rated 50+ with wind vented top is sure to be a winner at the beach or by the pool.
- Lightweight but strong – 4.5kgs approx
- Wider than normal canopy - maxi 8 foot (240cm) so the whole family plus friends can relax in the shade
- Classic Raffia Thatch cover
- Excellent UV protection UPF 50+ (blocks out at least 98% of harmful UV rays) as tested by ARPANSA
- Oversized two piece vented top which also helps prevents blow away
- Every umbrella comes in its own matching fabric over-the-shoulder carry bag
- Pole fits standard umbrella base (available in store at Mitre 10 & Bunnings).
- Anodised, two piece non rust poles - 3.2cm wide
- Long lasting 420D Oxford Polyester mildew resistant fabric top
- Height of pole is 225cm from tip to top
- 16 flexible fiberglass rib
- 145cm long when packed in carry bag
- THIS UMBRELLA DOES NOT HAVE A SCREW IN TIP THAT ANCHORS THE UMBRELLA INTO THE SAND.
Please note umbrellas should not be used in moderate to strong winds. Please see our shipping and return policy - if you have any doubts.
WHEN FIRST PURCHASED THE HULA, ON OCCASSION, CAN BE A LITTLE STIFF WHEN PUSHING UP THE CANOPY. THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND WILL BECOME EASIER TO ERECT AFTER JUST A FEW USES.