Hula 210cm Beach Umbrella - Raffia Thatch
YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED!
Our hugely popular Raffia Thatch Hula shade now has a worthy beachside counterpart. Complete with the tried and true anodised pole, 3-tilt system and anchoring twist base, you'll be the coolest cat on the beach.
Our Hula Raffia Thatch beach umbrella gives you the feel of the islands at home or on the beach. UPF Rated 50+ with wind vented top is sure to be a winner as you soak up the shade.
- Lightweight but strong & sturdy - 2.5kgs approx. with anodised - two piece non-rust poles
- Quick Twist anchoring system that locks into the sand (so you're not chasing your umbrella down the beach)
- Classic Raffia Thatch cover
- Generous canopy (210cm)
- 3 way tilt feature to provide shade where you need it
- Excellent UV protection UPF 50+ ( blocks out at least 98% of harmful UV rays ) to AUS & NZ standards
- Oversized two-piece vented top helping prevent blow away
- Tucks away into a matching fabric over-the-shoulder carry bag
- Anodised, two piece non rust poles - 3.2cm wide
- Long lasting 420D Oxford Polyester mildew resistant fabric tops
- Height of pole is 225cm from tip to top
- 16 flexible fiberglass ribs
Please note: umbrellas should not be used in moderate to strong winds. Our beach umbrellas quick twist anchor system are designed to be used in the sand NOT screwed into hard surfaces such as clay and firm soils.
WHEN FIRST PURCHASED THE HULA, ON OCCASSION, CAN BE A LITTLE STIFF WHEN PUSHING UP THE CANOPY. THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND WILL BECOME EASIER TO ERECT AFTER JUST A FEW USES.