Portabrella 185cm Compact Beach Umbrella - Nautical Stripe
The ultimate in portability.
The Portabrella is perfect for those on the move. Enjoy a quick trip or long lazy day at the beach with this compact, lightweight, yet sturdy option. Perfect for the sideline at the kids sports, on the boat, or just about anywhere shade is required.
- Generous 185cm canopy
- 3-way tilt feature allows for SUN PROTECTION FACTOR 50+ from harmful rays as tested by ARPANSA to New Zealand and Australian standards
- Quick twist anchoring system allowing for deep sand penetration, securing your umbrella firmly in place
- Oversized wind vent to allow free airflow and avoid blow aways
- Includes a matching bag for ease of transportation and storage - packs down to 60cm in length!
- Quality and longevity are assured with powder coated white no-rust poles plus flexible fibreglass ribs and a 420D long lasting Oxford polyester mildew resistant fabric
- Height of the combined central poles (when erected) is 219cm
- Pole width is 3.2cm
Please note: These umbrellas should not be used in moderate to strong winds. Please see our shipping and returns policy if you have any doubts.
Perfect for Purpose
I love this umbrella. It's compact, light, and easy to carry with the shoulder strap on the cover. It gives plenty of shade for one person, perhaps the larger size might be better for 2. It's crisp and stylish, and I've received compliments, including for the ease in putting it up and down. My only sorrow is that a moderately breezy day may turn it inside out, bending the supports. Be careful taking it down, and don't let an unexpected gust surprise you.